Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bad Breath


Most people I know (I know like 5 people) are paranoid about having bad breath. They brush their teeth, they chew gum, they pop Altoids like Judy Garlin popped barbituates, they do that thing where you cup you hand in front of your face and breathe into it even though you mostly just end up smelling your hand. They even probably dabbled in Binaca at some point. They are fucking CONCERNED about bad breath! This is why I will never understand how other people end up with bad breath. I don't mean just like, a little garlicky from lunch or oniony from In n Out. I mean like serious, wretched, hali-fucking-tosis. Like, so rank that if you are forced to have a conversation with this person, you can feel the heat being generated from whatever grossness has found habitable terrain in their mouth. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? I literally felt like I needed to Biore the shit out of my pores after talking to our resident Stinkbreath. I mean, at least if my breath is bad it just reeks of whiskey and last night's nacho binge. And that actually smells kind of good.

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I prefer the "lick the back of my hand and smell it" approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad breath halitosis isn't just caused by oral factors either. Though rare, there are certain liver diseases, respiratory ailments, and infections that can result in bad breath halitosis. This means that it's important to test your breath objectively, but don't jump to conclusions and assume that your bad breath halitosis means you've got a more serious disease, as these usually have many other symptoms as well. Click here to know more about Prevent periodontal disease

    ReplyDelete